If you want to use video to market your business then you need to attend Video for Business: The Ultimate Guide.
Video is the biggest thing out there for businesses right now. 100 million hours of video are watched every day on Facebook. (TechCrunch, 2016) and video is going to continue to be an area of focus for Facebook. “I see video as a megatrend,” CEO Mark Zuckerberg told investors. “That’s why I’m going to keep putting video first across our family of apps.”
Whether you have started to use video to market your business or you haven’t quite got going yet, this course is a “must attend” event giving you everything you need to devise, create and edit, deliver and share brilliant looking videos that promote engagement and inspire action using your smartphone or tablet.
During the course we will cover:
- Why you need to be using video in your business
- The essential (low cost) equipment needed to produce your videos
- How to use the video equipment
- Planning your videos
- Producing your video
- Gaining the confidence to appear and present on camera
- Editing your video and making it work hard for your business on social media and your website
- Plenty of hints, tips and useful information to help you with video in your business.
All you need for the course is you and your fully charged smartphone (or tablet) plus your charger just in case! You’ll be producing a video on the day with us which you can then use in your business.
We’ll give you:
- 3 fantastic experts to guide you through the video course
- A selfie stick!
- Lunch and refreshments
- A workbook including video planning templates
- An opportunity to have a go at using professional video equipment as well as the low-cost equipment you can use for video in your business.
So if you’re eager to harness the marketing power of video as a way of engaging with your existing client base as well as attracting new clients, this is the course for you – book your place today!
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Parking is available behind the training centre on a first come first served basis.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
You can email either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, alternatively call 01403 261491 for any urgent requirements.
What’s the refund policy?
Whilst no refunds are issued we may be able to transfer your place to future courses.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends?
Yes! Please just let us know in advance so that the pre course questionnaire can be prepared accordingly.