Who should attend this course?
Do you send your clients and prospective clients regular emails?
Do you do this ensuring you comply with legislation?
Do your email newsletters look professional and in line with your brand?
Do your clients open, read and action your email newsletters?
If you’re thinking your email newsletters could do with a revamp or you’re looking to start sending regular newsletters then this is the course for you.
What you will learn:
If you want to keep at the forefront of your clients and potential client’s minds then email marketing is a fantastic way to do this. To do it properly and in line with all the regulations surrounding email marketing, it’s recommended you use email marketing software and Mailchimp is a great system built just for this purpose.
In this course you will get to grips with Mailchimp, understanding the key features, and will learn how to:
– set up a template in Mailchimp including header and footer
– import an email list into Mailchimp
– add content to a template to produce a newsletter
– preview send a test newsletter
– schedule a newsletter to your list
– review the results of your email newsletter
– follow up your email with your list
We will also look at best practice for email newsletters and how to use these to drive traffic to your newsletter.